Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tudor Black Bay Blue ETA 79220B (full kit, extra OEM NATO)--AD purchased

Blog Entries

Tudor Black Bay Blue ETA 79220B (full kit, extra OEM NATO)--AD purchased

The time has finally come for me to let my Tudor Black Bay go. It's a great watch, I just don't have room for it in my collection anymore. You know the watch. 41mm wide, 50mm lug to lug to lug, 12.7mm case thickness, and 22mm wide lugs.

The watch has been worn, but never abused, so expect some light surface scratches on the bracelet, but nothing out of the ordinary. Some light scratches under the lugs too, from strap changes. I've got a light touch, but I'm not perfect.

Included with the watch:
    Inner box
    Outer box
    Original hang tag
    Papers
    Papers (this watch was purchased in person from an authorized dealer and I am the first and thus far only owner)
    Signed warranty card
    Blue OEM NATO strap
    Black OEM NATO strap

Please keep in mind, this is a rose dial, smiling text, ETA model, on the original non-rivet bracelet. This is not the newer, more common in-house model. You'll see the pictures. Also, more pictures are available upon request. I'm asking $2900 all in (including shipping within the United States; I'll ship internationally, but we'll have to discuss the increased shipping cost), but if you don't want the black NATO, I'll take $150 off. I'm not really interested in trades, I'm building savings towards a Black Bay GMT, so unless you want to trade one of those, I'm not going to go for it. The watch has been cleaned with WristClean before being put away, but I'd be more than happy to give it a refresher if you'd like.

Thanks for looking!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    Dropping this to $2,750.

Blog Entries
    And it’s sold.