Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The famous GWG-1000-1A3ER G-SHOCK Mudmaster from I-B

The famous GWG-1000-1A3ER G-SHOCK Mudmaster from I-B

Hi folks, i never tought this moment wil come, but here i am typing an ad for my beloved Mudmaster. If you like to own a piece of IWL history, here's your chance! I am selling my watch to raise funds for a new one. Everyone here on IWL know's how much i love this Mudmaster, Me singing hail hail hail over this watch can be found all over this place, so i guess there is no need for an in dept discription of the G.The watch is in perfect worn condition, no dings, dangs and scrathes.I hope my beloved friend will be adopted in a warm, new family. I'm looking for 499€+ shipping (cost 699€ new)

Name:  5c9043fd2632f510ad9a3561d8e0e2a3.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  53.1 KB

Name:  7ad4f883060b01d7df898ea9eecad881.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  35.6 KB

Name:  269d9ec0a4ad6c72c98d49f37f6477ed.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  38.8 KB

Name:  7955b55d8b6629fc8deeb48907d20120.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  58.6 KB

Name:  588052ff5ac412e156a8ca4f4595c723.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  29.2 KB

Name:  e59cfa9cd0ad72dede9bec72ca7c9838.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  25.7 KB

https://www.casio-europe.com/euro/products/watches/g-shock/gwg-1000-1a3er/

• Full-Auto LED light
      A twist of the wrist in weak light conditions automatically lights up the display backlight.
    • Shock-resistant
      Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
    • Mud-resistant case
      Dirt- and mud-resistant construction keeps mud and dirt from getting into the watch.
    • Vibration-resistant
      alphaGEL elements surround the watch, making it even more resistant to shocks and vibrations. alphaGEL is a silicone material. It is extremely flexible and has a cushioning effect on the module.
    • Solar Power
      A solar cell provides power for operation.
    • Radio signal reception (EU, USA, Japan, China)
      Whether in Europe, North America and Japan or in the outer reaches of Canada, Central America and China - once the watch has been set to the local time, it receives the relevant signal and shows the correct time wherever you are. In many countries, it also sets itself automatically to summer and winter time.
    • Neo-display
      A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
    • Digital-compass
      A built-in direction sensor detecs the magnetic north.
    • 10,000 m Altimeter
      A pressure sensor detects changes in the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to 10,000 m.
    • Height Gain
      The height gain sums all the meters you have climbed in a session, so that you can see at a glance the total ascent on a tour.
    • Altimeter data memory
      Depending on the model, up to 40 sets of elevation data can be stored in the watch's data memory and re-accessed at any time. Each of these data sets consists of a measured altitude as well as the date and time. In addition to the individual altitudes, the maximum and minimum altitudes during a measurement are also stored.
    • Barometer (260 / 1.100 hPa)
      A special sensor measures the air pressure (measuring range: 260 / 1100 hPa) and presents this on the display in the form of a symbol. This enables early detection of weather trends.
    • Thermometer (-10°C / +60°C)
      A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in °C (-10°C /+60°C).
    • World time function
      Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
    • Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours
      Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
    • Timer - 1/1 min. - 1 hour
      For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 1 hour in advance.
    • 5 daily alarms
      The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
    • Automatic hand adjustment
      The automatic hand adjustment function checks the home position of the hands every hour and corrects it if necessary — either by adjusting e.g. from shocks or using the influence of magnetism.
    • Button tones on/off
      The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
    • Hand Moving Function
      With a push of a button, hands are moving and permit a free visibility of functions like stopwatch or date.
    • Smart Access Technology
      Smart Access makes it easy to operate multi-function watches. Simply pulling out and rotating the crown provides intuitive control over all functions
    • Crown button lock
      Secures the crown button from accidental change to another mode of operation.
    • Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month
      Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
    • 12/24-hour timekeeping
      Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
    • Sapphire crystal
      Artificially manufactured glass with the hightest hardness and scratch resistance
    • Resin case
    • Resin band
      Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
    • Buckle
    • Battery level indicator
      An indicator shows the current battery level.
    • Water resistance classification (20 bar)
      Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810.
    • Dimensions (H x W x D)
      59,5mm x 56,1mm x 18,0mm
    • Weight
      approx. 119,0 g

Last edited by I-B; Jan 29, 2020 at 10:45 PM. Reason: ***made a edit due advertising wrong price

I'm also open for suggestions of swapping watches...