Likes Likes:  45
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What happens when you send a 1000m watch to 6000m

Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    Yeah, well...let's see what happens when you strap them to a speedboat's propeller! Can they take a licking...?
    It makes no difference/change in pressure, when rotated at high speed under water.
    Last edited by Bwana; Jun 14, 2015 at 12:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    So my real question is, do I need to take it off to shower or wash the dishes? Please note that I have a dishwasher, so I don't wash them by hand.

More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    So my real question is, do I need to take it off to shower or wash the dishes? Please note that I have a dishwasher, so I don't wash them by hand.
    So long as it has a 1000m rating dishes should be fine, anything less and you need to take it off

4. Likes Raza liked this post