Likes Likes:  2

Thread: FS Vostok Amphibian Radio Room style

FS Vostok Amphibian Radio Room style

SOLD

This is my fist sale in IWL sales so bear with me if I miss anything.
    For sale I have a Vostok Amphibian Radio Room. it is an automatic watch that winds well, keeps good time and has a good power reserve. it is in excellent condition as are all of my watches. it comes complete with the original bracelet, a grey nato strap or choose a different colour if I have it . I have modded the bezel with an after market bezel with a seiko insert, I will also include the original bezel to give you the option to swap it over. the watch is 200m WR with screw down crown and case back. all complete with the original vostok watch box.
    Price £40 plus FREE postage in the UK
    Name:  vossie1.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  70.1 KB
    Name:  vossie2.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  72.8 KB
    Name:  vossie3.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  60.3 KB
    Last edited by sharkyfisher; Jun 13, 2015 at 07:07 PM.

2. Likes is that my watch, Blanchy liked this post
    bump