Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ==> FS ROLEX Sea Dweller 116600 (SDc) Full Set - 6 months old

==> FS ROLEX Sea Dweller 116600 (SDc) Full Set - 6 months old

I am selling my Rolex Sea Dweller 4000 ceramic bezel, the latest version model 116600.
    I just took it in a trade and will be keeping my other SD 16600. The watch is in great condition and runs great. No known issues.
    It's a recent watch with the warranty card stamped by a U.S. Dealer and dated October 2014. It comes with the full set including the bezel protector, booklets, clasp dive extension link, tags and warranty cars. See photo to see all that is included and also to assess condition. I just took them tonight 05/19/2015.

Now Only $8050 NET!! :-).
    $8100 NET shipped express in the U.S. Via Wire or Bank of America online transfer or deposit to my account.
    NO PAYPAL

I have tons of feedback
    http://forums.watchuseek.com/search....rchid=49059290

NO TRADES
    Payment expected promptly once you're agreed to buy it.
    Smoke free home with pets.

>>> please EMAIL ME if interested:
    A6BITURBO at GMAIL dot COM

Thank you very much.
    Brice

Current photos:

Inside light

Outside light

Others
    7"wrist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    Last edited by Jeep99Dad; May 31, 2015 at 06:27 PM.
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

Bump

Now only $8050 net shipped USPS express in the U.S.

JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

SPF

but it changes often

Sold. Thanks Mark.

but it changes often