Likes Likes:  77
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Name Brand WIS

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    What a jerk. I wouldn't have been nearly as polite. ... A WIS is someone like the people here.
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    He was casing the joint to see if it was genuine. Now he knows you have a Pepsi too, and he saw you scrolling through other pictures of watches. Then he saw you walking home to your house.

Next week you’ll be robbed.
    Nodding at these. I've seen something similar in a slightly upscale restaurant/bar involving a man dining near me - I think the CHNR was the watch on that occasion. It ended quite bluntly after the second approach though. The most amazing thing to me about it, apart from the obvious, was that this hyena spotted it in the dim lighting.

Thanks for sharing the story Michael and I hope Alan is wrong about the robbery but even though he's joking, he makes solid points. The guy made so many approaches that he seems like a status-symbol desperado without a shred of shame, so hopefully that's the end of it.

2. Likes Dimman, Samanator liked this post
    That’s annoying...

Once I was out with friends there was somebody who came to me and ask me about the watch I wear (pam 92) and asking me (twice) whether I want to sell it and I said no on both counts...so I can somewhat relate to the experience

It’s scary that some people can spot your watch like that...because typically Panerais look similar between one and another

4. Likes rodia77, Samanator liked this post