Likes Likes:  325
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: *****WRUW: Sunday, June 14, 2015*****

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Sinn! And by that, I mean that the Sinnis so terrible that you should wear the ML and give me the Sinn instead. (Yeah, I recovered that one perfectly)
    Be watching your mailbox, but don't waste too much time doing it because nothing is coming... (I'm mean)
    Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Both very nice. But I really like that Pontos S
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    Yup, me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the problem, they both really are great watches for different reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    One in the AM, and one in the PM...equal wrist time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's pretty much what I ended up doing, yesterday and today.
    Chris:

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Great picture!
    Thanks!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Woohoooo! day off. Taking the wife shopping. Sporting the LLD

Did I ever tell you guys,I love shopping

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

A good Sunday to you.

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vitamin C Sunday

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Just back from servicing: 1908 Rockford, 18s, 17j, only 6100 made. Probably not RR grade. I bought it for the decorated dial. Anyone care to take a shot at explaining *all* of them? No clue who Jas. A. Gifford was.

This will be in my pocket until Wednesday, when I head off to Vegas. Then, yet another G.C.T. (the Hamilton, I think) will keep me from confusion by staying on the one true time zone, and the environment will require my flashiest wrist baubles. I still have to decide what "image" I will want to project at the table.

So...if you are a poker table, what WW would you *most* like to see on the 68yo guy with a white bead sitting across from you? Do you want "up to date and trendy"? "used to be trendy but now definitely not"? or "owned the same watch for 50 years"? I'll probably go with "peaked in 1975, been going downhill ever since". The latter would call for my pair of El Primero's - the Zenith and the Ebel "Sonny Crockett, Jr." model. I usually affect the "clueless tourist here for the Convention" persona, but I can stretch.

On the other hand, perhaps I can pick up a Folex, cheap, at a Vegas pawn shop. "In (Vegas), it's worth $50".

Until then - here's this week's carry:

Name:  RockfordMasonic14June2015.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  95.0 KBName:  RockfordMasonic14June2015Movement.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  108.6 KB
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    I've been on the fence with these two since yesterday. Still can't decide...

U1 get's my vote

9. Likes Danny_T, bu11itt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    This thing:
    Attachment 22091

~Sherry.
    Incredible shot, nice watch!!

11. Likes iyonk, Danny_T, bu11itt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Incredible shot, nice watch!!

Thank you!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine