Likes Likes:  106
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I know it might be shameful.. BUT, show us your FASHION Watch(es) =)

I know it might be shameful.. BUT, show us your FASHION Watch(es) =)

I know WIS love horology and so on... and have some degree of avoiding some timepiece from 'fashion' Brand..

they are still timepiece, many use big name brand and quality movement, and when you got great discount or smashing deal, they are actually not bad =)

yeah, we might cringe a bit... and some of you that HATE fashion brand could stop now to avoid any 'discomfort' =P

i know some member have 'fashion' watch from the WRUW thread.. either you got it from a family member as a gift or bought it on bargain.. so, lets do it !!

mine is Fossil Aeroflight..
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Don't have one!
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

3. Likes Nokie liked this post
    Sector 155 Chronograph
    The ETA G10.711 quartz movement is classified as a fashion movement.

5. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, synequano, BlackNomad liked this post
    love all sorts me here is a few of them I have and depends what we are calling fashion brands ? it's very subjective ?
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

7. Likes JAGtime, iyonk, ro63rto, synequano, popoki nui liked this post
    What exactly is a fashion watch? Is it a watch linked to a fashion house?

9. Likes JAGtime, is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperami View Post
    What exactly is a fashion watch? Is it a watch linked to a fashion house?
    That's how I see it

G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    love all sorts me here is a few of them I have and depends what we are calling fashion brands ? it's very subjective ?
    I wouldn't include Accurist and Sekonda as fashion brands. Accurist certainly has a long history as a quality watch maker. I have a couple of 50+ year olds myself...
    G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

Blog Entries
    Does Fossil even count? I always knew them as a watch company first, then I found out they made wallets and bags and the like. I actually have a Fossil messenger bag, it's excellent. Not the most impressively pretty thing, but pebbled leather, ultra tough, good looks, and I'm sure it'll last forever. I use it everyday, lugging my law school stuff back and forth.

Back on topic, I don't have any, unless you count Chase-Durer, which I don't think counts.

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Yes, i think there are some degree about what's called "fashion watch'... usually it's when some brand start selling watches since their Brand is famous enough and some people that's brand minded would see them as also great product.. to mention a tiny portion like : Gucci, LV, Charles Jourdan, Oakley, Burberry and so on to something like : Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Guess, Lacoste and so on.. (there are hundreds of them that i cant type them all hehehe)

with that in mind, i think Victorinox, Fossil and so on seem to be also in these category...

most of them use movement starting from ETA, Ronda or other swiss movement to some auto or quartz from seiko epson or citizen miyota.

i personally prefer watches even for the cheap or affordable one from 'watch manufacturer' like seiko, casio, orient, citizen and so on.. =)

Few more.

Poor pic. Can't find it to take a better one. Loved the blue/yellow colour.

Another lousy pic.

Everyone must have had one of these?

My favourite.
    Breil Ducati One.

16. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, synequano, popoki nui liked this post