Likes Likes:  106
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WRUW Thursday 20th. February

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    I've been enjoying a handful of more affordable watches these days as well. Still want that 4/5 digit Rolex and Calatrava one of these days, and to my surprise, now also a Reverso after trying one on, but for now the Hamilton/Seiko/Orient are doing the trick. I'm still thinking about the 1963 Chrono and I do have another relatively affordable Japanese watch incoming that is a slight departure (in a few ways) from my usual choices.
    I like the Reverso - the Tribute small seconds looks amazing - but, for some reason, it doesn't really work on my wrist.
    Last edited by CFR; Feb 20, 2020 at 12:46 PM.

2. Likes gnuyork, iyonk liked this post

Start with the Stealth Moray

for evening the PUCK

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

5. Likes rodia77, Greg, CFR, gnuyork, mlcor, Strela167, iyonk, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    From mlcor with thanks - Sea Wolf Titanium Chronometer

Gorgeous!
    Huge Congrats to mlcor and Robert!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap