We were the stars of the show at the first ever Time+Tide event in Brisbane a few weeks back. That is, until Andrio turned up with his Patek Philippe Aquanaut. This watch has a way of winning the day, whenever it gets revealed from under a cuff. * I started my watch collections with Panerai. Big watches. I had 24 Panerais at one point in my life. Then I had a mass consolidation, and realised I was more around 40, a smaller size. When I tried on the Aquanaut it sat really well. It's really well done. At certain angles, the dial gives you a different effect. It could be a matt black. It could be a silvery effect. It's quite nice. I also had the Ref. 5065 in the past which is the predecessor of this, but the size of this one is quite perfect. The rubber strap is a big part of why I love it. You can wear it every day. Go to the beach. Overall it's an excellent everyday watch. The clasp is another great thing. I like watches with clasps, they just feel safer and more secure. When I picked it up, I had a…

The post What Sealed The Deal – Andrio's Patek Philippe Aquanaut ref. 5167A-001 appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...