Likes Likes:  43
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A rare GS

A rare GS

Rare because this has already been discontinued.

Saw this beauty while out for dinner at a nearby mall. Tempted.....but need to hold back as I have already set my eyes on something else (even though it will not happen this year) .... Sigh...

It has a very nice textured dial, too bad I can't really capture it with my less than amateur photography skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    It's a nice looking watch, for sure, but I don't care too much for the font on the 12 and 6.

3. Likes rfortson liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    It's a nice looking watch, for sure, but I don't care too much for the font on the 12 and 6.
    It is probably the same font Grand Seiko is written in, I actually like the font on the numerals, was it discounted?
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Keep the comments coming to dissuade me from thinking too much about it....

A rare GS

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    It is probably the same font Grand Seiko is written in, I actually like the font on the numerals, was it discounted?
    Unfortunately (or fortunately) no.

Another piece that I saw....

What I like about this - no date. But don't like the bracelet at all.

7. Likes JAGtime, CFR, iyonk liked this post
    I like the numeral font, too. Too bad it's discontinued; nice looking watch.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

I prefer the second to the first. On a different strap though.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

I like them both, Nutty. The first one, with the numerals, has a snowflake look to the dial. I know I am not helping, but they both looked really good on you!

At on point, drhr (whatever his username is here ) had a GS with numerals like the first watch.

The second is my favorite. If I could try it on first, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

12. Likes Domo, uchinanchu liked this post
    I like the second better, but on a decent leather strap. Not helping much, I suppose...

14. Likes iyonk liked this post