Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Clueless in Bristol

Threaded View

Question Clueless in Bristol

I figured this would be the best place to ask:

A friend of mine is currently sorting out his father's estate and has just sent me a picture of something found amongst his possesions; he thought I'd be interested:

Name:  tegrov.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  95.0 KB

He asked if I could tell him anything about it ?.... Erm.... No ! Apart from the fact that I think it's a lovely looking little thing.
    There are no marks at all on the caseback, and needless to say: He's not opened it to see the movement.
    I've had a quick Google, but cannot even find another like it; so figured I'd enlist the help (pretty please) of some experts who hang around on a forum that I frequent.
    Any information about it you guys can offer would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

My friend had never seen it before, didn't know his Father even had a watch (he never wore one by all accounts).
    Last edited by crownpuller; Feb 27, 2020 at 06:00 PM.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.