Likes Likes:  4,821
Page 1 of 501 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC: Madly Winding Chronometers

MWC: Madly Winding Chronometers

Well what's this chapter four is it now.

links to others.

chapter one ...
    mwc2 the afterlife

chapter two ...
    "MWC: caution, may contain watches"

chapter three ...
    MWC: mostly watch club

Well what to say well we have a chat about watches and all things watch related and all things in general really anything that has caught our eye or some time's we just pop in to have a chat with like mind members no hassle or attitude just good nature chat.

well we started back across the water but well we moved.. long story short and it was the best choice made.. I personally have got to know some members here better in a shorter time then I did in the years I was over there and well that's water under the bridge don't think I will be talking about that again..... so now we have move on to bigger and better yes indeed.

well M.W.C stands for military watch collection:

which is what brought us together some of us still collect them a lot don't so we have sort of move on to different things but we still have a good chat about them from time to time and churchy does a wonderful blog on them here.

http://www.intlwatchleague.com/blog.php?451

(that should hopefully list his blogs on the M.W.C watches from the latest release working backwards to issue 1 ... or that is what I hope it does )

And there will be the special coming up soon

So yes indeed any one is welcome to come in for a chat but you must leave the attitude at the door please we don't play that way so yes indeed welcome here's to another 5000 comments
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes The Watch Smeller, OhDark30, Churchy liked this post
    A new beginning l see
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

well there is still a chance to grab the 5000 slot on the other 8 to go
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes theoldwoman liked this post
    Name:  6e4e8303a1b4576d63273afce1f5806a.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  36.7 KBGot this one on tonight eta movement
    Last edited by Smeagal; Jun 17, 2015 at 06:43 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

7. Likes is that my watch, OhDark30 liked this post
    well hello new thread got the 5000 slot after all so yay me so what kind of fun we going to have on this one and I wonder what watches we end up with at the end of it as I did not think a barbos was in mine then suddenly it was am starting to get in to the really big chunky watches now

zlatoust

class one big mother

and now the bardos medium mother
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by is that my watch; Jun 17, 2015 at 06:46 PM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes Smeagal, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well hello new thread got the 5000 slot after all so yay me so what kind of fun we going to have on this one and I wonder what watches we end up with at the end of it as I did not think a barbos was in mine then suddenly it was am starting to get in to the really big chunky watches now

zlatoust

class one big mother

and now the bardos medium mother
    before I leave it too long to say anything, it's BAR"B"OS

loving the new place, so roomy and clean

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    before I leave it too long to say anything, it's BAR"B"OS

loving the new place, so roomy and clean
    wasn't that the pirate in the pirates of the Caribbean

yeah I know it is but for some reason when I type it the b turns to a d I some time notice and change it but from now on it will be a bardos
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    wasn't that the pirate in the pirates of the Caribbean

yeah I know it is but for some reason when I type it the b turns to a d I some time notice and change it but from now on it will be a bardos
    I thought you were gonna play the "I'm dyslexic" card my bro uses it for everything, even if it's not a spelling related thing lol
    so, have you worked out what the bar on the left is for yet? I couldn't work it out lol

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Name:  $_57 (24).jpg
Views: 368
Size:  93.3 KB couldnt help myself mingiing
    Last edited by Smeagal; Jun 17, 2015 at 07:21 PM.

15. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Bon soir!

17. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post