Likes Likes:  4,821
Page 11 of 501 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC: Madly Winding Chronometers

Quote Originally Posted by theoldwoman View Post
    Haha, you need a wireless keyboard smeagal, leave that one there as a cat seat, and browse from a distance....
    it is wireless just put a dummy one in front of the screen and bingo at the moment she keeps hitting certain keys and it goes haywire
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

2. Likes theoldwoman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    have you had them buy anything for you when they sit on the keyboard like that
    not yet but might get some nasty emails.i.e. catty remarks
    Last edited by Smeagal; Jun 18, 2015 at 05:25 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    I must be to 5ft 11 about 17 stone hmmm must start to work out again used to be 13 stone flat

so the test went well as can be hoped ?
    ahh I dream of being 17 stone lol I really need to do something other than sitting here lol

Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    ahh I dream of being 17 stone lol I really need to do something other than sitting here lol
    well I say 17 stone that was when I stopped weighing myself
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

This for tomorrow easy on the eye and good time keeper

I'm going to come here more often, you're making me feel positively skinny

How about a leather for the m&s?

More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    Afternoon switch to the Orthos whilst waiting for my daughter to finish brownies

And 18 ish stone here, but I am 6'2"

Quote Originally Posted by The Watch Smeller View Post

Well what can I say ? I've been a WIS for little over 16 months now and in the beginning when I first saw an OM I remember thinking, WOW got to get me one of those and like so many things in life other thing get in the way and prevent you buying one. Granted those other things were watches and I justified it to myself on the grounds that I can always get a monster but I may not get the chance again to get one of these older watches. And so it kept getting put off.

Now being a wary sort of bloke I always worried about buying a new watch from the other side of the world at a discounted price. After all if it sounds too good to be true and all that eh ? No such problems with Creation. The watch is fantastic and as described. Free DHL express fully trackable postage. I mean, come on, 4 days from payment to your door from Singapore ! What's not to like about that when your an impatient WIS used to waiting 2 to 3 weeks for Russia post to send you your purchase via a one winged asthmatic carrier pigeon!

Now the watch. I was slightly apprehensive about the pin and collar set up as I had to remove two links. There was no need to worry, it is not half as hard as some people on YouTube would have you believe. It took me about 10 minutes to remove both and reattach the strap to the watch head.
    I am over the moon with it. The size is perfect, it has a quality feel and weight to it and the seiko lume is breathtaking. Other people's pictures of it don't do it justice, you have to see it for yourself. I had always planned to get an OM and put it on o e of those good quality mesh straps but honestly after seeing how good the bracelet really is in the flesh it can stay as it is.

I could go on an on and on singing its praises but I have to go and get ready for work as I'm off out in an hour so I'll sign off now with my big stupid "I've got a new watch" grin all over my face

Ta da for now

So many watches and so little time.
    Think someone is happy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    think the rocket has decide me just which one let's see the choices and the reason you guys made and why you pick that particle model / colour ?

Here's mine. Saw a picture of this model about a year ago and decided that this was the one. A bit rarer than the usual

13. Likes is that my watch, Blanchy, DJW GB liked this post