Likes Likes:  4,821
Page 3 of 501 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: MWC: Madly Winding Chronometers

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    never really thought about it but how big is the monster then ?

and looking good for you having it today w.s

morning all looks to be another love day of to water my roses
    It's 42mm

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    It's 42mm
    Short lug to lug though, plus the wide steel bezel helps make it look smaller

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Short lug to lug though, plus the wide steel bezel helps make it look smaller
    oh never notice still at some point maybe a vamp or an ice will get in my collection

how do mate is all well with the you and the family hope so

now what watch to wear hmm will have a think as I do the watering I have on my new old diy watch as I broke the other one
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

All good here thanks mate. Lovely sunny day, shame I'm at bloody work

More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    Not got a monster but wearing the 007 today

And we have finally finished power range testing which means I get to spend a night at home for the first time since early May

6. Likes Smeagal, is that my watch, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by underwatermechanic View Post
    Not got a monster but wearing the 007 today

And we have finally finished power range testing which means I get to spend a night at home for the first time since early May
    Great combo

Morning guys, day 2 and keeping good time although I hate not being able to set the second hand lol

9. Likes Smeagal liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    Morning guys, day 2 and keeping good time although I hate not being able to set the second hand lol
    looking good mate yes quite a nice today really so far sun is shining have flipped all the mattress and made all the beds got the linen washing water the garden feed the fish now what's to be done think I will slope of for an hour to play some d.i.1 then think about what else need's doing there is probably a long list if I think about it so I won't catch you guys later
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

11. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Post been and gone no parcels for me yet still waiting for a couple from India, from bid to win,the sea king for one
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Post been and gone no parcels for me yet still waiting for a couple from India, from bid to win
    my postie is any where from ten to 12 o'clock depending which one is on we have about four different posties we got the regular . the young guy the girl with the grey hair ( she's like 30 so don't get the look oh well ) and then new guy ... just thinking about it you also have the new hottie postie too the one with blue eyes and red hair but you know the saying never date a postie they know where you live and have access to your post
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

14. Likes OhDark30 liked this post