Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Fake Seiko 7S26-0020?

Fake Seiko 7S26-0020?

I want to buy this used Divers and I need help on finding out if this is a real or fake SK007. The seller sent me these blurry pictures. I need your comments guys. TIA

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

don't think they fake seiko's well this model as such, biggest thing is parts replaced etc etc could be wrong but not notice many if so ..it's one of the modders choice to work on so you see them with new bezels dial hands etc etc ..

so possible new dial looking at it but as you say bad pics depends price really what they wanting for it ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes ChronoKyle liked this post
    but saying that they fake everything today it seems

https://imgur.com/a/a2HYe
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes ChronoKyle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    don't think they fake seiko's well this model as such, biggest thing is parts replaced etc etc could be wrong but not notice many if so ..it's one of the modders choice to work on so you see them with new bezels dial hands etc etc ..

so possible new dial looking at it but as you say bad pics depends price really what they wanting for it ?
    Hmmm the watch has some hard scratches at the back case but overall it is still a good looking timepiece. Seller says he have not modded it and never touched the movement because there is nothing yet to fix. So it is all stock. The case is made in singapore/malaysia not japan but it's fine with me. That round Lume on the bezel just disturbs me though he wants 100 bucks for it but i negotiated and we got an understanding that i'm buying it for just 63 dollars. Now that's a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoKyle View Post
    Hmmm the watch has some hard scratches at the back case but overall it is still a good looking timepiece. Seller says he have not modded it and never touched the movement because there is nothing yet to fix. So it is all stock. The case is made in singapore/malaysia not japan but it's fine with me. That round Lume on the bezel just disturbs me though he wants 100 bucks for it but i negotiated and we got an understanding that i'm buying it for just 63 dollars. Now that's a steal.

yeah don't get no bad vibes from the bad pics but would say the dial was replaced thou just does not look pucker ..but maybe just the pics yeah I'm not to fussed either if japan or Malaysia just trying to remember which for my sk013 but that should say on the dial under the six but can't see it on the one in the pics probably why I think it's a replacement dial

but yeah if movements ok that a fair enough price for it
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy