Likes Likes:  30
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A nifty new Smiths in the pipeline

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Adler View Post
    That Smiths is a fun looking watch. I like seeing Great Britain on the watch face, too.

Bill
    I like that too. I wish Christopher Ward did something like that with theirs but I understand the dial would be way too cluttered since "Swiss Made" is so important. At least put it on the back maybe?

With regard to the combination of pvd case and polished bezel, I think it works well. I have a Sea-Gull that has the same design and I like it a lot. Makes it very versatile with strap options too.
    Kody

Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    I like that too. I wish Christopher Ward did something like that with theirs but I understand the dial would be way too cluttered since "Swiss Made" is so important. At least put it on the back maybe?

With regard to the combination of pvd case and polished bezel, I think it works well. I have a Sea-Gull that has the same design and I like it a lot. Makes it very versatile with strap options too.
    Funny you mention Christopher Ward (not to have the thread stray too much.) I'm waiting for my first Christopher Ward watch to arrive. It's a C60 Trident GMT 600 with a black face and burgundy bezel. And it says Swiss Made. Though Great Britain would have been much more interesting to see on the watch's face.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Adler View Post
    Funny you mention Christopher Ward (not to have the thread stray too much.) I'm waiting for my first Christopher Ward watch to arrive. It's a C60 Trident GMT 600 with a black face and burgundy bezel. And it says Swiss Made. Though Great Britain would have been much more interesting to see on the watch's face.

Bill
    Great Britain would be interesting only if it was true.
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

4. Likes Seriously liked this post