Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FS/FT: NTH Devilfox (Limited Edition 25 pcs.)

FS/FT: NTH Devilfox (Limited Edition 25 pcs.)

Hello everybody,

For sale/for trade is my beautiful, very well executed NTH Devilfox. This is the Limited Edition of the beloved NTH Devilray, only 25 pieces were made for Wonderland Watches.

The beautiful grey sunburst dial with applied indices, the beautiful and comfortable 5 link screwed bracelet with ratcheting clasp, double domed sapphire, the Doxaesque bezel, the excellent use of Lumabrite X1 on indices, bezel AND crown make this a really solid, high quality diver you won't see that much. It is in excellent shape, some scratches on the clasp and bracelet.

The Devilfox measures 43mm in diameter, 14mm thick, 22mm lugs, 500m WR and only 45,8mm lug to lug. This watch looks good on any wrist. It is powered by the Swiss STP 1-11 movement, high beat (28.8k), hacking and winding. It is one of the smoothest movement I have ever had.

The watch comes with all links, the NTH travelcase, a screwdriver and a teal Tropic strap that matches the bezel. The watch is located in the Netherlands, I will ship worldwide. Payment via Paypal (+3%).

Asking price is $ 600,00 which includes worldwide shipping (traceable and insured). Within the EU I would consider a trade. Let me know what you have in mind.

Best,
    Eric

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk
    Last edited by epezikpajoow; Mar 18, 2020 at 04:14 PM.
    "Don't count the days but make the days count"

Up for this exclusive retro diver......it's a beauty

SOLD!