You know how I said I was gonnaí ease off on the Seiko content after the Tsunami of new releases that Iíve posted recently Ė I lied!

Hereís a quick one for fans of JDM Prospex collabs; another Prospex x Freemans Sporting Club Solar Diverís 200m.

However I have managed to procure some rather nice photos of the watch in situ with some sort of . . . erm, bag or sporting goods?

Ref. SBDN067 was made exclusively for Freemans Sporting Club which is why the name has been casually slapped across the dial.

Special features include: a black on black case and components, old school tritium-colored lume and red WR text.

No doubt youíre familiar with the basic spec. already but hereíre the key features:

the case is constructed with an inner Stainless steel module with an outer casing in hardened black plastic and is fitted with a curved Hardlex crystal.

Divers features include: 200m of water-resistance, anti-magnetic-resistance, a one-way bezel and a screw down crown and case-back.

The case-back gets; ďLimited EditionĒ text, but also ďCased in ChinaĒ text, I guess for the sake of transparency.

Power comes from a Solar-driven Caliber V147 which has an accuracy of Ī15 seconds per month and an operating time of for approx. 10 months from fully charged.

Its functions include an overcharge prevention function as well as a quick-start function. Further features of the watch include: hands and dial markers with Seiko LumiBrite.

The watch case has a height of 45.5mm, width of 45.9mm and depth of just 12.1mm. Its total weight is 91g.

Limited to just 300 pieces, the Prospex Diverís 200m x Freemans Sporting Club Ref. SBDN067 has a Japanese MSRP of 45,000 JPY+TAX.

STOP WHALING in JAPAN

More...