Likes Likes:  308
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 22 March 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I hear you. When I had my ACL replaced a few years back I was in the same boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    After my back surgery- discectomy with brackets and screws installed at L4 to S1- I was told to do nothing for 30 days. Not doing anything for a month sounds great until you have to actually do it. Hang in there, Wayne. Doing 12 oz curls shouldn't be a problem.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    I count four: main hour hand, GMT hand, rotating bezel, and chapter ring. I've been wrong before a time or two dozen, however, and this may well be the case here.

I thought that was only 3. The main hour hand uses the dial arabic markers (12hr 1st TZ), the GMT hand uses the fixed chapter ring (24hr 2nd TZ ) and the rotating bezel (24hr 3rd TZ).

I had dilaudid and other narcotics for surgery this week, so I may be thicker than usual.

5. Likes hayday, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    After my back surgery- discectomy with brackets and screws installed at L4 to S1- I was told to do nothing for 30 days. Not doing anything for a month sounds great until you have to actually do it. Hang in there, Wayne. Doing 12 oz curls shouldn't be a problem.

I'm lucky I can move around, just need to fight that urge because I'm supposed to be less mobile the first 2 weeks to help with healing.

I'm overly cautious about my health and healing properly and not having issues from having taken a few days of drugs from surgery/pain relief (liver, etc), so I am steering clear from everything for now (I took a few Tylenol yesterday), including booze. Maybe next week

7. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    While I thorougly enjoyed what I was given after my surgery, I made sure to get off of the heavy duty pain meds as quickly as I could. It was a fun couple of trippy days but I wouldn't want to do that forever. If you can control the pain with Tylenol then that is the way to go. You'll want to avoid alcohol if you're using Tylenol as they both work on the liver. Happy healing.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    well this one today 1970's meister anker lcd alarm chronograph.

Name:  DSCF6805.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  135.8 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

The new Arnie for me today while we walked the dog practicing social distancing (sigh).

By the way, I just hung back to take the pic, I’m not social distancing from my family!

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post

By the way, I just hung back to take the pic, I’m not social distancing from my family!
    wish I could
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

13. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post
    A good choice, Robert
    Like the Credor, that’s another watch that breathes serenity :-)
    At around 100th the price... but I'm not complaining.
    Thank you for sending it out into the world, Kath!
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

15. Likes watchdaddy1, OhDark30 liked this post
    Double duty today. Ticwatch Pro 4G for the run and Squale Coke Ceramica GMT for the relax. Hope everyone is mentally and physically doing well. Name:  IMG_20200322_134232.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  51.5 KBName:  IMG_20200322_143624.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  54.9 KB

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk