Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cower of throw the dice for the slice

Additionally, hospitals are reporting an increasing number of doctors, nurses, and other staff who are testing positive. My wife works in an urgent care clinic. The group she works for has closed and consildated several clinics due to supply shortages and staff shortages due to sickness. Not only will supplies and beds be in short supply but so will health care workers. My wife takes her temperature multiple times a day.
    Last edited by hayday; Mar 29, 2020 at 08:24 PM.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Blimey. I won't complain about the supermarket having no stock of my favourite coffee this week...

Sending my best, mate
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

I have no reliable advice for you, that’s a tough call. Either way, best of luck.

Blog Entries
    Likewise I have no grains of wisdom, although I agree with what Kath says about having a very blunt conversation with your doctors, discussing competing risk factors. This crisis is getting worse every day, so it might be a while before things are back to normal. Mostly though, I just send my best wishes and hopes for a full recovery.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

6. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    I’m with Ismy and others. Do it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Blog Entries
    Perhaps my mistake, but I did not see what the penalty was for waiting. For example, I had an aortic aneurysm. Once it had progressed to a certain point, waiting meant death at some random time sooner rather than later. I had the surgery. I have also had MRSA (unrelated car accident), so I will say that a hospital is no place to heal. If you can get MRSA from a titanium rod femur that is easily sanitized, gawd bless on carbon valves. These are trying times with limited resources. There are only so many people that can serve you, and if they are distracted by other things. But if you have to go, don't delay.

And for me, open heart number two under belt. First at age 10. It don't get easier.

Dan

9. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    So, i need a bypass,
    Any updates? Hope you are well.

Retired from Fire/Rescue January 2019 with 30 years on the job

11. Likes tribe125 liked this post
    ^^^

Good thought. Yes, we’d all like to know.