Likes Likes:  278
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 31 March 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post

And this beautiful one week old little angel as well.. my baby Keyanna..
    Attachment 95556

Stay safe everybody...
    And have great day...
    We all need more pictures like this that bring a smile to our faces. Such a cutie.

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    People aren't exactly flocking to buy it and I felt like giving it a spin so...

Name:  IMG_20200331_174058.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  40.3 KB

Knaut today

Cheers,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Same situation here C... this has been difficult in my place...
    Have not been able to visit the hospital back since the outbreak...
    Doing my best to take care my family during the quarantine...

This humble teal deal accompany me today..

And this beautiful one week old little angel as well.. my baby Keyanna..
    Attachment 95556

Stay safe everybody...
    And have great day...
    This made my day iyonk! In a world facing the current COVID-19 concerns, THIS is the stuff!

Huge congrats to you and your family on this wonderful bundle of joy! Beautiful angel indeed!
    Cheers,

Chris

6. Likes Greg, CFR, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Back from an early morning trip to the grocery store. Pretty much the only time we go out now, so the only "occasion" to wear a dressier watch.

Going to the grocery store today brings new thrills, like trying to avoid other people and scoring a six pack of t.p.

My local grocery store is opening at 6am. I was there yesterday waiting for them to open along with 5-6 other people. Didn't have to get near anyone. It was great.

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    My local grocery store is opening at 6am. I was there yesterday waiting for them to open along with 5-6 other people. Didn't have to get near anyone. It was great.
    Yeah, we were lazy today, didn’t get there until 8:00, and there were quite a few people there (supposed to be only 60+ until 9:00). Next week we’ll try for a little earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    Strange how the shopping hours alter.
    Always shop 7'ish , some don't open 'till as late as 8. Now , around here , 9 is the norm with an hour earlier for selected. Odd how some are now getting up earlier than they used to , funny that

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Always shop 7'ish , some don't open 'till as late as 8. Now , around here , 9 is the norm with an hour earlier for selected. Odd how some are now getting up earlier than they used to , funny that

I don't normally grocery shop, other than a few local specialty markets. After 27 years the wife and I have a good split of duties and that one falls under her control.

Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    A lot of stores here have curtailed their hours a bit so they can disinfect and restock before they open. Most stores are reserving the first hour or two for seniors (60+), so that’s why we’ve started going then. There are still no disinfectant cleaning supplies to be found, thanks to idiots panic buying all of it up. Hoping that will ease up before we run out of anything important.