Likes Likes:  278
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 31 March 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Back from an early morning trip to the grocery store. Pretty much the only time we go out now, so the only "occasion" to wear a dressier watch.

Going to the grocery store today brings new thrills, like trying to avoid other people and scoring a six pack of t.p.

Attachment 95565
    Lol ALS to dress up for a trip to Wegmans!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

2. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Lol ALS to dress up for a trip to Wegmans!!

Jewel, actually, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    This is pretty much my life now, too. I've gone to the store once in each of the last three weeks. Wish me luck in my quest for TP.
    We haven’t seen TP or pasta in the store for weeks. Today my wife came home with 50 soft tacos. I don’t know if this is to replace the pasta or TP!!

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

5. Likes mlcor, iyonk, Henry Krinkle, OhDark30, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    We haven’t seen TP or pasta in the store for weeks. Today my wife came home with 50 soft tacos. I don’t know if this is to replace the pasta or TP!!

Soft tacos are multi-purpose!

Hard tacos, not so much.

Last edited by mlcor; Apr 1, 2020 at 12:51 AM.

7. Likes Samanator, hayday liked this post
    Pasta was gone, cereal was pretty picked over, eggs were almost all gone, the deli was closed. I found paper towels but not TP. Suprised to see how much bread there was. Peanut butter stores were low, and there was, mercifully, still plenty of beer and wine; I stocked up.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.