Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: looking for a strap

  1. #1
    optimistic pessimist hayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    4,621

    looking for a strap

    I'm trying to find a 22mm leather perforated rally strap with yellow stitching. I found one I like in silicon, but I want it in leather. I found a leather one I kinda like, but it's not what I want. I did find one for $200 but I'm not getting a strap that costs more than the watch it's being paired with; want to stay under $50. What I want is a leather version of this:


    Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  54.9 KB

    Any suggestions? I've been Googling and Googling but to no avail. Is this something you could do, iyonk?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The pessimist says it can't get any worse while the optimist says it can.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Ich bin ein Ebeler! WWII70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Boston ex-pat Brit
    Posts
    2,881
    Try this https://strapsco.com/product/rally-watch-strap/


    Iím new to straps so Iím not an aficionado but I think what is in OPís photo is called by some a Monza strap. Iíve seen red and orange stitching here but not yellow. https://www.cheapestnatostraps.com/c...-red-stitching




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

  5. #5
    Ich bin ein Ebeler! WWII70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Boston ex-pat Brit
    Posts
    2,881
    Or this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yellow-Stri...4383.l4275.c10 although it may be too much yellow



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

  6. #6
    Ich bin ein Ebeler! WWII70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Boston ex-pat Brit
    Posts
    2,881
    Again maybe more yellow than you want https://www.ebay.com/itm/DASSARI-Per....c100935.m2460


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

  7. #7
    Ich bin ein Ebeler! WWII70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Boston ex-pat Brit
    Posts
    2,881

    looking for a strap

    This might be a winner? https://www.watch-band-center.com/wa...-Nuerburg.html


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

  8. #8
    Member pacifico66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Close to Providence RI
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    I'm trying to find a 22mm leather perforated rally strap with yellow stitching. I found one I like in silicon, but I want it in leather. I found a leather one I kinda like, but it's not what I want. I did find one for $200 but I'm not getting a strap that costs more than the watch it's being paired with; want to stay under $50. What I want is a leather version of this:


    Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  54.9 KB

    Any suggestions? I've been Googling and Googling but to no avail. Is this something you could do, iyonk?
    This is available near me for 30 bucks from another forum member only 30 bucks might not be perfect but cheap for what looks like a quality custom strap fella selling is in RI

    Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    optimistic pessimist hayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    4,621
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Or this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yellow-Stri...4383.l4275.c10 although it may be too much yellow



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I saw that one, but I'm not hot on the yellow backing. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
    The pessimist says it can't get any worse while the optimist says it can.

  10. #10
    optimistic pessimist hayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    4,621
    Quote Originally Posted by pacifico66 View Post
    This is available near me for 30 bucks from another forum member only 30 bucks might not be perfect but cheap for what looks like a quality custom strap fella selling is in RI

    Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    That looks really cool, but not the style I'm after.
    The pessimist says it can't get any worse while the optimist says it can.

  11. Likes pacifico66 liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us