Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The other new Tissot in the house.

The other new Tissot in the house.

The reason we went to the AD in the first place actually. My wife's birthday Tissot. It is the 33 mm Luxury model with Mother of Pearl dial, 50m WR.

Here is the dial with the case actually looking like the steel that it is:

One of the things that I really like about Tissot is that they take advantage of what makes they affordable, mechanisation, and use it to step up from their competition. Whether it is the chapter ring on the dial of the Luxury or the case detailing, the Tissots often look like they cost more.

The finish of the bracelet on this model is nicer than it is on the PRC-200. It is quite clear that this is a better Tissot. Here are the two together.

This is a steel watch, it only looks champagne in the pictures because of the forest fire sky:

Awesome!!! congrats and thx for sharing Henry!! i always one to have a Tissot... may be someday =D they make some beautiful models indeed.

3. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Happy Birthday to Mrs Krinkle!!

Very nice pair of watches indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    The side of the case looks fantastic. Happy birthday to the Mrs.!

7. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    That's a nice looking watch! I like those nearly flush markers on the brushed outer ring. The case design is excellent, too. I hope she enjoys it!

9. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Great pictures. I love the side case of those watches.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

11. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Great pictures. I love the side case of those watches.
    Agreed, the case looks beautiful
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok

13. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    I have a Tissot V8, a quartz chronograph, I absolutely love. You are certainly right about how Tissots are far more luxurious than they get credit for;very under-appreciated. Tissot makes some wonderful watches, and the similar Carson Powermatics keep catching my eye from time to time. You've got a coupla nice watches there. Congrats!

-hayday
    The pessimist says it can't get any worse while the optimist says it can.

15. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Very pretty! If only my wife cared about watches...

17. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Congrats! Nice looking watch, Henry. Love your wife Tissot as well. What you say is true, they have great details for their price range.

Oh! And I love what you did with your back yard
    ~Daniel~