Likes Likes:  62
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My first ever Russian!...Thank you very-very much DM71 (Daniel)!

My first ever Russian!...Thank you very-very much DM71 (Daniel)!

I just got back... sitting on my laptop and drolling on the VC videos from Mlcor... and receive the package from Quebec this mornin'!

Daniel has send me a package without me knowing whats's in it, but since it's been about a month from the 10 days arriving target, he let me know that he sent me a watch, and like a reading my mind, he sent me a watch that i always wish but never thought that i ever own one... its a vostox scuba dude black dial with ministry Case!!! YeeePeeeee!!!!

the package received..

DSCN1302.jpg

DSCN1303.jpg

its like a belated birthday present for my birthday this month... when Daneil got my strap give-away, he told me he never won a give away, i told him so am i hehehe, he let me know that my luck is about to change, and i never thought he give me a watch that i've been drolling since it is impossible to get one here!

i really like the combo and rubber strap... i know nothing about vostox, but i really love the exsotic russian writing, and i'm a BIG fan of cushion case plus it is black dial!
    i have not search the case size, but he it is sit on my 6,7" wrist and it think the size is perfect!, what do you think?

DSCN1306.jpg

DSCN1307.jpg

DSCN1304.jpg

on different perspective
    DSCN1309.jpg

this watch will be treasured and worn with BIG Pride!!! i honestly love it!...

Daniel told me its ok for me to change the rubber strop to handmade leather, you read me like a book Daniel.. i'll definitely do it!

i still waiting the package from Sherry to arrive, i've been asking the post office and paying the postman to check about it... hopefully i'll receive it very soon... i so excited to receive the UFO Pulsar and '78 seiko digital =)

i'll continue the pictorial latter... once again... Thank you so much Daniel!!!

iyonk

Wonderful Iyonk! Wear it in health!

Also- wonderful Daniel! Lovely gesture.

3. Likes iyonk liked this post
    What a great surprise, Iyonk. I think the watch fits you perfectly and it looks great. A truly special gift from Daniel.

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Nice one, Iyonk - one of the Russian classics!
    And cool, Daniel, you rock!
    Beware, though - it is impossible to just have one Russian watch..
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

7. Likes iyonk, is that my watch, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post

hahaha.. thanks kath... in my case, i'm fortunate to even have one! and YES! i do like them.. if they available here, i would definitely get other variant! haha..

Some attempt to alter the look..

DSCN1323.jpg

DSCN1318.jpg

DSCN1316.jpg

quite a versatile 200m diver!... gonna make a special strap for it latter... and i do like the rubber strap that Daniel put on the combo =)

I like the last strap watch combo best. The distressed look suits the watch very well, in my opinion.

11. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I like the last strap watch combo best. The distressed look suits the watch very well, in my opinion.
    Yes, Henry, i feel the same too.. the distressed one seem to fit it nicely... right now it's back on the rubber for me to enjoy until i have time to make one especially for this watch..

Good things happen to good people. Lyonk - you have been a pleasure to have on this forum. I also agree that the last strap matches the watch best.

Side note - DM71, what a great gesture! Again, good things happen to good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    hahaha.. thanks kath... in my case, i'm fortunate to even have one! and YES! i do like them.. if they available here, i would definitely get other variant! haha..
    trust me it wont be your last I got my first back in the late 90's or 2000's can't remember had it that long but now I have over 60 with another couple on the way so I bet it won't be long for you

but as kath say's not a bad choice for the first the old dude it's one of the sort after Russians that are new

so +1 every one's else comments too very nice thought from Daniel
    one night I dreamed I was locked in my fathers watch, with Ptolemy and twenty one ruby stars mounted on spheres and the primum mobile coiled and gleaming to the end of space and the notched spheres eating each other's rinds to the last tooth of time and the case closed - John Ciardi ...

https://emgwatches.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iyonk_strap/
    http://wristwatchreview.co.uk/

ЖИЗНЬ НЕ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЕТСЯ, ПРОХОДИТ ТОЛЬКО ВРЕМЯ.
    Russian Watches

16. Likes iyonk liked this post