Likes Likes:  367
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$$$ WRUW Tue 06/30/'15 $$$$$

$$$$$ WRUW Tue 06/30/'15 $$$$$

I'm back and so happy to get my first ever russian diver from Daniel!... Yippeee!!!! thank you Daniel!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by iyonk; Jun 30, 2015 at 04:42 AM.

Danger Ranger!

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    I'm back and so happy to get my first ever russian diver from Daniel!... Yippeee!!!! thank you Daniel!
    The watch looks fantastic on you, Iyonk. Congrats to you and to Daniel for his generosity!

4. Likes iyonk, shameless liked this post
    Happily unadjusted 😜 popoki nui's Avatar
    Nice! Looks great.

(I guess I can assume, though, that the watches you won from me haven't arrived?)
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!

6. Likes iyonk liked this post
    For Tuesday: Oyster Perpetual 1002 ca 1983.
    Smells funny, says Kamali'i...
    Name:  Oyster Kami1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  65.3 KB
    Meh, says Domino...
    Name:  Rollie Domino1.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  54.1 KB

Cats...

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen

Like IWL on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Nice! Looks great.

(I guess I can assume, though, that the watches you won from me haven't arrived?)
    Yes sherry, it haven't arrive yet.. today i just spoke with the post office when retrieving Daniel's watch that they will check about it... hopefully they will arrive soon.. i keep crossing mu finger since i really eager for the Pulsar UFO and '78 digital seiko...

i'll keep you updated sherry...

Yes sherry, it haven't arrive yet.. today i just spoke with the post office when retrieving Daniel's watch that they will check about it... hopefully they will arrive soon.. i keep crossing mu finger since i really eager for the Pulsar UFO and '78 digital seiko...

i'll keep you updated sherry...
    Daniel lives 3000 miles farther away from you than me....

Like IWL on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Daniel lives 3000 miles farther away from you than me....
    true, pretty dissapointing inconsistency work by the postal here... dont know why the postal haven't inform me more about your package... i'll keep on checking it and update you Sherry..

11. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Damasko DA37 - GloWorm Mil-style

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Nomos Club again for me. Really enjoying it on the perlon, a preferable option to leather while it's warm.
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok