Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter Venture Creates Revolutionary New Watch System

Blog Entries

Post Kickstarter Venture Creates Revolutionary New Watch System

Imagine a world without time.

Imagine a world where there is time.

Okay, imagine a world without time again.

Go back to the world with time. That’s our world. That’s your world. That’s the world where rainbows exist and puppies grow into loving companions.

Now imagine a world where time is kept by little circles we strap to our wrists.

And again, I ask you to imagine a world where we are so connected, that even our little time circles need software updates and power sources to remain operational.

We charge our phones. We charge our laptops. We charge our watches. We charge our credit cards. We charge criminals when they’re not rich enough. We have the San Diego Chargers.

Now imagine a world where you’ve been freed from this prison of wires. Where you are the battery. Where the amazing human body that you have on your bones right now offers perpetual energy to allow you to tell time forever.

A machine—a man—a machine—a man.

They are now one. They are the same. We’ve transcended our meat confines and have broken the laws of physics and all that humanity has come to know to be true. To put it in its simplest terms, we made god and then remade him in our image.

A machine—a man—a machine—our earthly deity.

They are the same. We are the same.

Now, through this revolution of man/machine marriage, we can do away with the tyranny of batteries, the tyranny of charging cables, the tyranny of software updates.

This is the new Archetype.

I know what you’re thinking. Access to this revolutionary movement must be restricted to only the most exceptional among us. The ones who laugh at mere billionaires and their net worths of $1.9bn and below. Maybe even only the secret trillionaire class that rules above the multibillionaires.

But no.

Not at all.

Imagine a world where you can be a part of this revolution. For a mere $169.

Now stop imagining that world. Because it is real. It is the world. It is our world.

We can change everything. We can change nothing. We have found the answer. What to do with it is up to you.

Because you have the power. Because you are the power.

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    (Hey, hope you got a kick out of that. I had a lot of fun writing it. I just saw that ad pop up on my Facebook and it made me laugh out loud, I felt like sharing it with you. You can compare to the real ad copy, if you’d like: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...xoCbCsQAvD_BwE)
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

3. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Thanks, I needed that.

“Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.” (D. Adams)

P.S. I like the “watch” worn by the evil human dude on Westworld.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes OhDark30, Raza liked this post
    I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting it.

If you could hold your nose long enough to cash the check, you could write the ads for these new brands who are disrupting the industry

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    (Hey, hope you got a kick out of that. I had a lot of fun writing it. I just saw that ad pop up on my Facebook and it made me laugh out loud, I felt like sharing it with you. You can compare to the real ad copy, if you’d like: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...xoCbCsQAvD_BwE)

7. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the laugh-out-loud. (I'm old, so I refuse to write LOL... oh, wait, I just did.)
    Yay mechanical watches! Let's all revert to the 1950s and wear skinny ties.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

9. Likes Raza, Samanator liked this post
    Laugh , or , cry , is it for real

11. Likes Raza liked this post
    Kind of ironic given my Apple watch post in WRUW this morning. BTW, Nice one.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

13. Likes Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    LOL, and the moment I saw the brand name I knew what you were on about, because I think the other day I combed KS for watches out of boredom.

On a completely unrelated note...

15. Likes Raza, happyscrappyheropup, Sedi liked this post
    I really did enjoy that Raza! I truly needed a good laugh!
    Cheers,

Chris

17. Likes Raza liked this post
    Superb. I think you should write some of my company’s bids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19. Likes Raza liked this post