Likes Likes:  264
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 19 April 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    I'm still searching for the right grey NATO; that's the one I want. I'm awaiting delivery of my third in hopes that the third time is, indeed, the charm. The left one is too silvery and the right one is too dark, although it perfectly matches the Defender. Wish me luck.

Attachment 96285

Aside form the classic Phoenix which I have not tried, I really find the Gnomon Dievas NATOS the best, and especially their gray is the right shade in my opinion, not silvery like you mentioned. Plus the material is perfect. Tight weave, soft, but not too soft, and not too nylony.

Funny, I have pondered starting a company that only sells gray NATOS - I was gong to call it 50 shades of Gray NATOs

2. Likes OhDark30, hayday liked this post
    From what I once read, the MoD have more than one supplier of NATO straps, and I know that the shade of grey has also changed.

Not good news for those that want the one true NATO.

I got one from https://barkandjack.shop/collections/shop

Name:  P1099471_540x.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  92.2 KB

Quite comfortable, the hardware better looking than usual, but falling a bit on the speculative side @ £20.00

They're slightly darker than the image may suggest.

The buckle follows the regular spring bar mount, adding a potential point of failure over the regular Nato; more of a fashion than a functional statement.
    Last edited by CFR; Apr 20, 2020 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post

That's a great looking piece. Perhaps I should amend my list of 5 'Yet to Own' to include Zenith.

Thanks. I like it a lot. Nice departure from the usual GADA watches like the AT or OP.

Wearing my Schofield Beater tapacrap not cooperating with uploads unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7. Likes hayday liked this post
    I had the same problem. I ended up emailing the pic to myself, downloading it to the desktop, and then uploading the pic through the IWL website.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.