Likes Likes:  294
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 20 April 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Kinda dressy for sheltering in place in t-shirt and jeans, but too bad for the fashion police.

Attachment 96289
    That's a great looking watch and it goes with everything.

2. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    When I need to go out - only for grocery shopping - I don't even wear a watch...I said it.

I does feel weird to go out without a watch though
    *looks for a way to buy tar and feathers online*

4. Likes CFR, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    *looks for a way to buy tar and feathers online*
    The punishment will have to wait for better days.

6. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    When I need to go out - only for grocery shopping - I don't even wear a watch...I said it.

I does feel weird to go out without a watch though
    I don't really wear a watch with a strap. I mostly wear my Planet Ocean with a bracelet because it's easy to wash. I also don't really wear my best jeans but my worst ones, rather, ha ha. In my own crazy process, when I arrive back home, the groceries get set on a blanket on the floor, all surfaces get disinfected, then I go out and wipe down the car door handles, steering wheel, radio knobs, etc. then the entrance door handle. The I wash my hands, put my clothes in the laundry, then wash my watch in the sink, then take a shower. This is one of the reason why I try to get groceries very in frequently lately.

This last outing I wore the Turtle on rubber strap, but again easy to wash off in the sink.

8. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    I’ve actually started running again. Well trying to. I’m managing about 3k which is annoying when I regularly ran half’s about four years ago. I’ve got the whole long slog of building up endurance again, only this time in my early fifties!
    This is me, except I used to run marathons. My last one was in 2009, and now four miles kills me.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    In my own crazy process, when I arrive back home, the groceries get set on a blanket on the floor, all surfaces get disinfected, then I go out and wipe down the car door handles, steering wheel, radio knobs, etc. then the entrance door handle. Then I wash my hands, put my clothes in the laundry, then wash my watch in the sink, then take a shower.

The blanket, the blanket!

11. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    The blanket, the blanket!

Gets put right back on the bed...

Kidding...Gets washed after the clothes.
    Last edited by gnuyork; Apr 20, 2020 at 10:28 PM.