Thread: ******. WRUW 3 July ******

******. WRUW 3 July ******

Starting he thread today with my new toy

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435886182.136116.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  60.2 KB

Have a great day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sticking with this combo since it worked so well the first time.

-hayday

Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

It's been taking a break for a couple of months since the orange brother came... today it's back on the wrist... one of my all time fav tool watch..

Name:  DSCN1378.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  60.6 KB

flying racket hands... complete with the flame =)

Have a great day everybody!

edit: forgot to set the day-date after setting the time... adjust the day and date after the pict but the rocket is long gone..
    Last edited by iyonk; Jul 3, 2015 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    Starting he thread today with my new toy

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435886182.136116.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  60.2 KB

Have a great day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't have a chance to congratulate you. Too busy and too worried, lately. I know that's not an acceptable excuse...but...sorry.

I've never handled a Bremont, but I trust your judgement and from your pics, the watch (another chronograph ) seems really nice. Enjoy your new watch!

5. Likes iyonk, -JP, Nutty28, DM71 liked this post
    Have a great day.

Name:  Omega_Soccer_21.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  412.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    I didn't have a chance to congratulate you. Too busy and too worried, lately. I know that's not an acceptable excuse...but...sorry.

I've never handled a Bremont, but I trust your judgement and from your pics, the watch (another chronograph ) seems really nice. Enjoy your new watch!
    Hope the stressors, whatever they are, are lessened soon, C.

8. Likes Henry Krinkle, CFR liked this post

Getting lazy to set the date on this one....just seems like a whole lot of work these days. Especially when I'm on vacation don't give a damn about that date...winding in fact seems like too much work LOL don't care much about the time when I'm on vacation also. It looks pretty though on the wrist!

Name:  IMG_2057.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  73.2 KBName:  IMG_2058.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  71.3 KBName:  IMG_2059.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  80.0 KB
    Last edited by -JP; Jul 3, 2015 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks, C. And no need to apologize. There are many more important things in life than this time wasting hobby.

Trust that what ever is troubling you will be resolved and will go away very soon.

It's the busiest dial I have so far, but not too much to distract IMO (ok, I am biased).....,

Take care.

12. Likes iyonk, JAGtime, CFR liked this post
    Have a great day.

Name:  Omega_Soccer_21.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  412.8 KB
    Very nice piece you have there, and the pairing with that strap is perfect.

14. Likes -JP, iyonk, JAGtime, CFR liked this post