Likes Likes:  212
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Saturday - 25 April 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Mailbox action toaday

Little Goldies back, ref#'s & serial #'s between lugs , Zodiac branded caseback & mvmnt but Clebar branded dial

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Finally, after two days of wind, I finished the raking.

Attachment 96499

The Explorer has been worn every week since getting it. Went out to get supplies so the wife and I dressed up and made a date of it.

Attachment 96500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice HD . I want a 14270 w/ lug holes so bad
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

3. Likes hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    Heading out into the wild...
    The countrys gone GANGSTA

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by garydusa View Post
    Shark Diver 45 Bronze

Gary where's the Patina

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I’ve realized I have the power to make it rain. Go ahead and laugh, but every time I take a day off to ceramic coat one of our two new cars it starts to rain. I took off around Thanksgiving to do it ... continual rain. Three weeks before Christmas, rain. Yesterday with clear sky’s and nothing in the forecast, you guessed it rain the minute I opened the bottle of coating. There is a rather lengthy prep process before you can begin the coating. I get the hood done and it looks great. The big thing then is it must sit dry with no water for 2-4 days . I can only do one car a week given the cure time, and since Uber does not seem like a good idea during these times. I’m up early to get Lisa’s car done since forecast has Thunder showers after noon. First mangoes from our tree this year for breakfast. Titanium G today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Likes for the G . I'll trade ya its unseasonably HOT AF here already , u come stay @ my place & I go live in yours4 a month or so . I'm C virus free

on their behalf.....

William

Member#842