Likes Likes:  385
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Wednesday - 6 May 2020 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Quick nasty pic of the new arrival.

Fit is near perfect, hugs the wrist very well. Size is spot on. It's not as red as pictures depicted, however, I've yet to have it out in bright sunlight, so maybe it is.

Strap is very pliable yet sturdy, as is the clasp. The watch is not as light as I thought it would be, however, it's not a heavyweight - there is some heft to it.

Legibility is not as good as some with the red/black hands on black dial, and lume is yet to be tested but I'm sure with the color spectrum that it will be no Seiko w/ Lumibrite.

Al in all, so far, I really like it - I may keep it for a while.

Attachment 96856
    Congrats , is that case striped ? Material please ....C'mon now u cant just leave us hanging
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Super late post...Awesome stuff out there today.

Bathysphere 100 GMT for me today

Cheers,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Congrats , is that case striped ? Material please ....C'mon now u cant just leave us hanging
    Hey, William, it's the Squale T 183 and it's a carbon fiber and fiberglass layered composite case. All black metal is DLC, Selitta SW200 elabore grade, 60 atm WR, solid back and the lume sucks.

Glad to see you are feeling well and working hard! Stay healthy!

4. Likes watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post
    Hey, William, it's the Squale T 183 and it's a carbon fiber and fiberglass layered composite case. All black metal is DLC, Selitta SW200 elabore grade, 60 atm WR, solid back and the lume sucks.

Glad to see you are feeling well and working hard! Stay healthy!
    Thanks Walter 4 the info.
    Feeling better & after a yr in the making ( ALMOST) saw my 1st neurologist apt earlier last week.
    I hope u & yrs r well

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quick nasty pic of the new arrival.

Fit is near perfect, hugs the wrist very well. Size is spot on. It's not as red as pictures depicted, however, I've yet to have it out in bright sunlight, so maybe it is.

Strap is very pliable yet sturdy, as is the clasp. The watch is not as light as I thought it would be, however, it's not a heavyweight - there is some heft to it.

Legibility is not as good as some with the red/black hands on black dial, and lume is yet to be tested but I'm sure with the color spectrum that it will be no Seiko w/ Lumibrite.

Al in all, so far, I really like it - I may keep it for a while.

Attachment 96856
    Congrats! That is definitely left field for you. Maybe it's a good thing. I guess time will tell if it will be a keeper.
    Cheers,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Thanks Walter 4 the info.
    Feeling better & after a yr in the making ( ALMOST) saw my 1st neurologist apt earlier last week.
    I hope u & yrs r well

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Wow, a year has flown by and so glad you are well - and thanks for asking, we are all well during these very weird times. Hopefully we can see some benefits of our quarantine here in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    Congrats! That is definitely left field for you. Maybe it's a good thing. I guess time will tell if it will be a keeper.
    It is a departure for sure, and I have it on now and I'm liking it more, not less, so that's a good thing - right?

8. Likes iyonk liked this post