Likes Likes:  11

Thread: *><> ><> ><>*WRUW WEDS JULY 8th*<>< <>< <><*

*><> ><> ><>*WRUW WEDS JULY 8th*<>< <>< <><*

My daughters 4th birthday today and the overwhelming theme is pink. And since the nanny never washed any clothes with my watches none have been dyed that colour like many of the blankets have. So I'm just going to avoid the snappy hue altogether and stick with a very noncommittal black and steel. Easy peasy

Looking forward to a great day!
    30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture82025-image.jpg

2. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1, JAGtime, mlcor, FuzzyB, rfortson liked this post
    Looks like we have a case of multiple WRUW threads, can some kindly mod do a merge?
    Hope your daughter has a great day, Chase
    Apeks | Archimede | Breitling | Bulova | Cabot Watch Company | Casio | Daniel Wellington | Davosa | Glycine | G-Shock | Hamilton | Nomos | Omega | Rolex | Seiko | Slow | Swatch | Timex | Vostok

4. Likes JAGtime, Chase liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    My daughters 4th birthday today and the overwhelming theme is pink. And since the nanny never washed any clothes with my watches none have been dyed that colour like many of the blankets have. So I'm just going to avoid the snappy hue altogether and stick with a very noncommittal black and steel. Easy peasy

Looking forward to a great day!
    30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture82025-image.jpg
    Have a Great day Aaron & Happy Birthday to your daughter, great age while they still love,you wholeheartedly, cherish these days, mine don't need Daddy anymore

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes JAGtime, FuzzyB, Chase liked this post