Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Summer SALE at Ague Trading Company

Summer SALE at Ague Trading Company

I wasn't sure where else to put this so I'll leave it here.

We have new inventory that has arrived so if you haven't visited us in a while, come check out the new stock. All of the new straps are 12" (300mm) and going forward all new stock will be the same. This offers our larger wristed WIS a lot more options then are currently available. For those of us with slightly smaller wrists we will have plenty to tuck and trimming is very very easy to do if you prefer the strap to be shorter. Hit me up with a PM if you've never done it.

Also we're running a short sale through the 12th of July. Use coupon code: Summer15 at checkout for a 15% discount on the order.
    Kody

Cool, I was gonna order some Natos over the weekend.

Btw, been meaning to ask - do you have a storefront in Tacoma?

Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    Cool, I was gonna order some Natos over the weekend.

Btw, been meaning to ask - do you have a storefront in Tacoma?
    No, we don't have a storefront in Tacoma. We are a small husband/wife operation that we run on the side. We both have full-time day jobs but my wife works from home so she does most of the shipping/fulfillment during the day. If you ever wanted to pick something up in person though we could work something out Shipping within WA only takes 1 day too, so it's pretty quick. As long as you order before around 3pm (when our mail gets picked up) you should have the straps the next day.
    Kody