Likes Likes:  24
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: expanding bracelet on speedy

expanding bracelet on speedy

found this 20mm expanding bracelet on the bay -incredible 'cheap' -and keeps the original bracelet out of trouble -very well made -extremely comfortable -Name:  spebra1xx.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  61.6 KBName:  spebra2.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  55.4 KBName:  spebrac.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  64.3 KBName:  sped43.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  62.3 KB

I have a couple of those, 1 that I bought for something or other, 1 that came with a second hand watch, but I've never been able to resize the bloody things.
    Looks good on your Speedy though

3. Likes shameless liked this post
    Looks great on the watch. Nice find.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

5. Likes shameless liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    found this 20mm expanding bracelet on the bay -incredible 'cheap' -and keeps the original bracelet out of trouble -very well made -extremely comfortable -Name:  spebra1xx.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  61.6 KBName:  spebra2.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  55.4 KBName:  spebrac.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  64.3 KBName:  sped43.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  62.3 KB

You could pick up a $50 TIMEX and put it on that bracelet, which would keep the Speedy "out of trouble"...
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

7. Likes Donf, Rdenney liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    You could pick up a $50 TIMEX and put it on that bracelet, which would keep the Speedy "out of trouble"...
    hadn't occurred to me -thankyou

My arm hairs are cringing right now

10. Likes Colin, Rdenney liked this post
    Twenty years from now someone will pick that up on a watch on ebay - and all that oil,. dead skin cells, and general scum that was once on your arm will fall out on their kitchen table as they unbox the watch................

Quote Originally Posted by Donf View Post
    Twenty years from now someone will pick that up on a watch on ebay - and all that oil,. dead skin cells, and general scum that was once on your arm will fall out on their kitchen table as they unbox the watch................
    No problem - Everyone will have an ultrasonic cleaner by then
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

13. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donf View Post
    possibly one of the members from Affordables ! just wish i could be there to witness it - your 'Evolutionary Deadend' thoughts are very inciteful -thankyou

as you seem to have a professional interest in dead mouth furniture does this not apply to all watch cavities and bracelets ?
    Last edited by shameless; Jul 8, 2015 at 11:37 PM.

15. Likes Donf liked this post
    very nice Peter!

my experience with expansion bracelet are only form these inexpensive timex... not my fav since they kind of pulling my arm hair and i dont even have plenty arm hair!..
    i dont wear them as much.. got to conserve my precious arm hair..

Name:  DSCN4556.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  60.3 KB

Name:  DSCN4566.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  53.8 KB

Name:  DSCN4582.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  52.4 KB

17. Likes shameless, JAGtime, OhDark30 liked this post