Likes Likes:  256
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WRUW? Sat 30 May >>

Name:  20200530_162828.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  67.7 KB keep safe still my friends by the way it's this watch that finally arrived back from Luxury watch repairs today so they must be back up and running , only went in for a replace bezel spring and haven't seen it for three months
    Last edited by shameless; May 30, 2020 at 04:03 PM.

Summer is finally here, so dug out my shorts and Turtle.

Sent from Maxwell Smart's shoe.

Sunshine and thunderstorms here. Ebel Discovery on a new orange Velcro strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Started off with the Tic Watch Pro 4G for a virtual 5K. Haven't ran that distance because I've been testing myself on longer runs, mainly half marathons out of quarentine boredom. Pretty happy to be back close to sub 6 minute miles, especially without the added adrenaline of running against people I can see.

Post run with the Squale Coke Ceramics GMT. Be well all as reopenings roll out.[Name:  IMG_20200530_081039.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  33.5 KBName:  IMG_20200530_131608.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  21.9 KB

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

After a very busy week, relaxing with the Baby Tuna - my most worn watch by a wide margin.

Name:  Baby Tuna 4.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  51.1 KB