This looks really nice. Great pickup!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Might size the bracelet later so I can try it on that

White Wolf and black jeans.

Name:  49BB4F88-30DB-4FF5-8892-440734592D48.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  35.8 KB

Inspired by Hayday, I am switching to my Mako which is on yet another new strap.

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Busy day at work, new starter and it’s no fun inducting someone while distancing from them. Back home late and trying to sit in the garden with a glass of white but some of the mozzies are like the ravenous bugblatter beast of Traal.

Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Congratulations on hitting such a milestone, my friend. I hope you find a special way to celebrate.
    Thanks! Well, nowadays it's enough of a celebration to even leave the premises. We went out for a little walk in "Frankonian Switzerland", as they call it. It's a 40 minute drive. Then we had something to eat, sitting outside.
    Cheers, Sedi

8. Likes skywatch, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Congratulations!!
    Bold watch for a wedding!

Thanks! Yes, it was my most expensive watch at the time. Probably still the watch with the highest MSRP that I own. But I bought it used for a very reasonable price (200€ -- the price new was 1,400€ -- so it might have been the best bargain in my watch-collecting history -- the one with the green dial is also the rarest model of the "Illum 2", so it is still the crown jewel in my collection).
    Cheers, Sedi

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Busy day at work, new starter and it’s no fun inducting someone while distancing from them. Back home late and trying to sit in the garden with a glass of white but some of the mozzies are like the ravenous bugblatter beast of Traal.

Great looking watch

Just arrived today from Poljot24.de - the Poljot Interational Pobeda 2602w. With new old stock manual-wind ZIM 2602 movement from 1958. Nicely sized at 38mm. The stock leather strap was too long for my wrist (a common problem) so I swapped in a lightly-used shorter strap from Clover Straps.

Name:  Poljot_International_Pobeda_2602w.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  50.1 KB