Thread: Seiko SBBN019

Seiko SBBN019

Thoughts on this beast?

- Limited to 300 pieces in 2010
    - Titanium case/bezel
    - White ceramic shroud
    - Sapphire crystal
    - 7C46 quartz movement

Do I have the wrist to pull off the huge case size? Probably not, but I find this watch intriguing. I think it looks better than the new round of limited Tunas that were just released, but the price was, and still is (used), a bit hefty for what it is.

2. Likes synequano, Domo, iyonk, -JP liked this post
    Fascination score: 8/10

Tire of it score: 10/10

The blue one is still my favouritist watch I've ever owned. How much can you get it for?

5. Likes iyonk, -JP, Imitation of Life liked this post
    Very nice but very big.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Seiko SBBN019

Hmmm ..... So what do we have here.... An Oreo-Tuna???

I actually like the contrasting color, but still haven't gotten over the design.

But if I do get over it, it will be the version from the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    The blue one is still my favouritist watch I've ever owned. How much can you get it for?
    There's one from Hong Kong on eBay for $2,200 USD. Too much for this watch, if you ask me.

What's the reference number of yours?

P.S. Nutty, I love the Oreo nickname--I hadn't thought of that.
    Last edited by Imitation of Life; Jul 13, 2015 at 01:06 AM.

9. Likes Domo, Nutty28 liked this post
    i like it but would tire of the color shroud...if I could have a few different color shrouds besides white all the time that would be great not sure how difficult it is to change out never owned one

Quote Originally Posted by Imitation of Life View Post
    There's one from Hong Kong on eBay for $2,200 USD. Too much for this watch, if you ask me.

What's the reference number of yours?

P.S. Nutty, I love the Oreo nickname--I hadn't thought of that.
    SBBN021. I paid 2 grand American for mine. Overpaid for sure but I've been wanting one for years.

Size and color shroud would kill it, for me. But if that doesn't bother you, a good quality quartz is always welcome, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    i like it but would tire of the color shroud...if I could have a few different color shrouds besides white all the time that would be great not sure how difficult it is to change out never owned one
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Size and color shroud would kill it, for me. But if that doesn't bother you, a good quality quartz is always welcome, I suppose.
    Hahaha....that's why we are all different.

In fact, the more I look at it, the more I like it, and definitely looks better than Domo's (whoops....sorry..this is the only opportunity for me to get back at you for always tempting me with a GS...heehee....

14. Likes Domo, CFR liked this post