Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Doxa Ceramica, priced for quick sale

Hybrid View

Doxa Ceramica, priced for quick sale

I thought this one was going to be a life time keeper as that is how much I think about it. The finish work is amazing with horizontal and vertical brushed parts of the case in contrast.

Sapphire crystal with AR inside and ceramic bezel. Just the right size, not too big and not too small for my 7.25" wrist and a very comfortable bracelet with a great divers clasp. Doxa lists this as a 42mm and it plays just about right.

300m WR and screw down crown. Lume is not as bright as a Seiko Lumibrite initially, but it lasts a long time. Teak striped dial is great looking. ETA 2824 and 14.17mm thick.

There are a couple of very light desk diving micro scratches on the clasp, but there are no other dings, scratches or anything else that I can see anywhere. Comes with box and warranty card, everything that I got with it. All links included too which should fit up to an 8" wrist.

I just bought two watches and this has to go, so rather than keep it listed forever, the first $750 takes it. Paypal and insured shipping ConUS included.

No pics of the case back at this time but I'll send one if you'd like. Solid with engraving.

Thanks!

Name:  Doxa1.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  151.5 KBName:  Doxa2.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  123.4 KB
    Last edited by wschofield3; Jul 18, 2015 at 01:14 PM.

2. Likes Rob, Uber, boatme99, Chase, is that my watch liked this post
    Sold, thank you IWL!

4. Likes Uber, Samanator liked this post