Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Cheers!

Cheers!

Since this seems to be the place where everyone knows your name, "Cheers!" I'm more a reader than a poster so most of your names are more familiar to me than mine is to you.

Thanks for providing another friendly place on the Internet for watch lovers to hang out!

2. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Welcome, Fuzzy one! Do you like watches then?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Thanks!

You could certainly say that. I've been reading the various watch fora for years now. Some I just read, others I post in, but for the most part I've enjoyed them all. It's nice to see so many familiar names around here.

Welcome, Fuzzy!

Hey FuzzyB welcome to IWL. Nice to have a former Ball-Athon winner here. I know that name very well, but you would know me by another.
    Last edited by Samanator; Nov 27, 2014 at 01:28 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Hi Fuzzy. I recognise your name from f36. Do you still have the Antea Polish LE?
    Anyway, Welcome!
    Citizen: Eco-Drive BV1080-18A ☆ Longines: Legend Diver ☆ Melbourne Watch Co.: Flinders ☆ Obris Morgan: Branco, Pradata ☆ Rado: Captain Cook 'Ghost Captain' ☆ Stowa: Antea 390, Antea Poland LE, Flieger 2011 LE, Marine Original LE IITudor: Heritage Black Bay