Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Was going to wear my RW today, but the moon wasn't right!

Was going to wear my RW today, but the moon wasn't right!

I haven't worn my Raymond Weil in a bit so I was planning to wear it today. I enjoy the watch and was looking forward to it. So, I get up, give it a few winds to get it going, and start to set it. Set the time, then the date, and then opened my phone to find the moon phase, and saw it was essentially a new moon. So I set it as such, and then sat there wondering if I should waste this wearing opportunity on a new moon, where I'll just be staring at the stars. So I went with my Constellation, instead.

So, how do you pick your watch to wear each day?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I decide purely on a whim. If I wear the Nomos I usually pick a Nato that matches my outfit.

3. Likes rfortson liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I decide purely on a whim. If I wear the Nomos I usually pick a Nato that matches my outfit.
    I generally plan what I'm going to wear a day or so in advance, generally speaking. Sometimes I'll pick something on a whim though. I'll often swap watches for the evening, depending on what we're doing.

It's funny because I had actually planned out wearing the RW since it had been a little while. But that darned moon!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk