Likes Likes:  391
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$$$ WRUW - TUESDAY - 14 July'15 $$$$$

SARB035 again for me, currently in scenic Wales (well, Newport)

Wearing the broad arrow again not just because its speedy Tuesday but its the closest I have to a space watch and I'm super excited about the New Horizons Pluto flyby today (although I guess we are not getting the high res images until tomorrow).

Instagram: @tempocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post

wristshot time..

Attachment 24540
    Looks superb Lyonk! As you know I'm quite a fan of suede straps, hope its as comfortable as it looks!
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

5. Likes iyonk, DM71, JAGtime liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Looks superb Lyonk! As you know I'm quite a fan of suede straps, hope its as comfortable as it looks!
    Thanks TC!!!... it is much much much more comfort than it look hehehe.. this one is a keeper, i just like how this combo look.

i know some people find that black and brow is disturbing (got to match shoes, belt, wallet or blood type) ... well, brown or tan always harmonize with human skin anyway hehehe.

8. Likes tempocalypse, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Have a great day everybody!

have a bit spare time this mornin'... so i enjoy the Orient Defender..

Attachment 24531

while cookin' this...

Attachment 24532

i'll update when i'm done with it... i wish i can be like you guys who can just buy commercial hand made suede... but i know it would cost more than the watch it self, so i just try to made one... (yeah, i know what i miss from the nice commercial one =)
    Hmm, let's see. It's hand made, suede, looks great, and you could easily sell it. Therefore it is in fact commercial hand made suede.

10. Likes iyonk, Henry Krinkle, Nutty28, DM71, JAGtime, CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    The reason I put this on today is the same reason it will stay on for Tuesday, so a bit of an early start for me. At least it's new pictures!

What's this weird foreign substance?

What is this "rain" you speak of?

It has actually sprinkle four times in the last three days. It's still the driest quarter in recorded history but what a relief this little bit is! It's even helping battle the forest fires!

That is an awesome picture. I had no idea what it was until I scrolled to the next picture...

12. Likes Henry Krinkle, JAGtime, CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Hmm, let's see. It's hand made, suede, looks great, and you could easily sell it. Therefore it is in fact commercial hand made suede.
    LOL! great thinkin'.. that's why you are the business man mlcor!

14. Likes mlcor, JAGtime liked this post

$$$$$ WRUW - TUESDAY - 14 July'15 $$$$$

The pr100 is going to accompany me while I fly today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B.-