Likes Likes:  102

Thread: IWL Anniversary NATO - Discussion Thread

Threaded View

IWL Anniversary NATO - Discussion Thread

With the discussion of a IWL Anniversary NATO going in the other Anniversary thread I thought it would be good to have a thread for all design ideas as submitted by IWL members.

Please used the attached template for your design. I have found it pretty easy to use MS Paint to create decent mock-ups. If your skills go beyond paint, by all means use better software. In Paint I use a little opacity so that the ribs of the NATO are still visible below the color but YMMV.

Pending Mod decisions we'll probably have a vote on the designs at some point.

I used the Chrome Plug-in "ColorZilla" to grab the color codes for the logo colors form the main forum logo.

Gold: 246, 174, 39 or #F6AE27
    Gray: 99, 99, 99 or #636363
    White: 246, 249, 249 or #F6F8F9

If any of these are wrong someone with that knowledge, could you please correct me?

Happy designing!

Submissions:

Chicolabronse:

Name:  chico7.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  47.3 KB

theague:

Name:  IWL5.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  12.9 KB

Pepperami
    Name:  Pep 1.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  55.2 KB
    Last edited by theague; Jul 27, 2015 at 07:14 PM.
    Kody