Likes Likes:  102
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: IWL Anniversary NATO - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    I'd prefer to charge no more than $15 for it so hopefully we get more interest.
    think if people are given a rough figure of a price then they would be happier to say yes special if it come in under that figure
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Well I can guarantee it will be no less than $11 and no more than $20 lol - Also to keep in mind is that I charge $2 for domestic orders under $17 and $4 international for orders under $25.50

- via tapatalk
    Kody

Well I can guarantee it will be no less than $11 and no more than $20 lol - Also to keep in mind is that I charge $2 for domestic orders under $17 and $4 international for orders under $25.50

- via tapatalk
    don't think that will be an issues if under the $20 will probably have two and the better the price might go mad and have three
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

4. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Well if we can make enough of a ripple on the forum it's possible we can have enough interest for more than one size.

- via tapatalk
    Kody

Well if we can make enough of a ripple on the forum it's possible we can have enough interest for more than one size.

- via tapatalk
    think some might come round you know how it is..... so and so got one I want one to type thing or that looks great on that watch I must get one .. thought 40 was quite good in the time frame so far
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

so just a wave really
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

8. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    I changed the title of this thread so that we can use it for general discussion rather than limiting it to design discussions only.
    Kody