Likes Likes:  39
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Must every simple, good, thing be screwed up?

Must every simple, good, thing be screwed up?

I'm at the store yesterday and my wife calls - wants me to pick up a box of Triscuits.Sounded good - I never walk down the cookie/cracker aisle but used to really like Triscuits.
    Three simple ingrediants was their catchphrase -- whole wheat, oil, and salt. Crunchy, salty goodness. Want some flaver - stick something on it or dip something with it. Simple. Good.

But, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

What did I see when I came up to the Triscuit Department:

That's 20 stinkin' flavors - I'm pretty sure they've surpassed the "3 simple ingredients" thing on most of those, heck, some of them aren't even made with wheat anymore. Add in the "mini's'"and "family size's" and you could pretty much fill up your pantry with nothing but Triscuits.

I'm writing them, too.
    I would like to see "Peppermint, Enchilada Swirl" flavor. Lite salt. Brown Rice.

2. Likes boatme99, geoffbot liked this post
    Yes. Yes it must.

My favorite aisle is for headache medicine. My headache grows infinitely worse contemplating the plethora of options. I find myself cursing to no one in particular, "I have NO effin' clue what kind of headache I have. I have the kinds that makes my head hurt. Now my head hurts and I'm confused. And pissed!"

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. Likes boatme99 liked this post
    You two are getting OLD

6. Likes hayday liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Jeans. The options. Low rise. Boot cut. Straight leg. Classic fit. Boyfriend. Acid washed. Colored. Button fly...

It's terrifying.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

8. Likes Seriously, jsw41 liked this post
    Yup.

But, in Trisuit's defense... I never really loved the originals. They were okay, just sort of meh... and some of the new variants are not bad, But one, one has turned into my ultra all time bestest most favority snack cracker ever! Okay, I exaggerate. But I now buy multiple boxes of the Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil variety. Sooooo good. Out of my favorite cheese to compliment them, but I just remembered another unopened container of hummous I bought on sale a few day. To the cupboard and fridge!
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

10. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    It's terrifying.
    Name:  o7dut.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  45.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Name:  o7dut.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  45.9 KB
    When you have a 51 year old ass? Yep.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

13. Likes Seriously, Donf, geoffbot, Strange, scottjc liked this post

Jeannie

I'm sure your 51YO ass is absolutely fine .... I also think once you've tried the particular shapes and narrowed what looks particularly good on your 51YO ass , you'll be good to go.

'Next' over here are my weapon of choice for Jeans nowadays ... excellent fit and shape in (for me) their 'slim fit' .... I also have bought the 'boot cut' and they work for me too.
    http://www.next.co.uk/mens-denim

I've tried the others (6 types in all) on (once) and they are now consigned to the 'no' bin for me.

So whilst the very 1st visit was a bit of a pain, subsequent visits are easy cos I've made the decision what suits me.

Where I work, yes.

Jeannie
    Name:  17c69b43d428ba573fe8795d11451ffd.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  52.4 KB

I am NOT 51!