Likes Likes:  452
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW - Wednesday - 15 July 2015

WRUW - Wednesday - 15 July 2015

Good morning.

A diver on terra firma "wearing" a leather strap and using a quartz movement......I'm sure I'm breaking some rules

Name:  Longines_H_IWL.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  196.8 KB

Have a great day, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good morning.

A diver on terra firma "wearing" a leather strap and using a quartz movement......I'm sure I'm breaking some rules

Name:  Longines_H_IWL.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  196.8 KB

Have a great day, everyone.
    What's are rules?!?

I have no idea what I'll be wearing in the morning because I've been stuck with an 8 hour flight delay and my bag is no where in sight. I might still be wearing this come tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B.-

Orient Mako

-hayday

Name:  Mako blk.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  42.8 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

This Orient Defender still glued to my wrist... it is 42mm but has very short lugs that make it wear like 40-41mm.. i'm quite enjoy this one..

Name:  DSCN1578.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  55.6 KB

42mm can still fit my small wrist quite fine in different view..

Name:  DSCN1571.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  47.3 KB

have a great day everybody!!

Blog Entries
    Solid simple SNZG15

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyR___ View Post
    What's are rules?!?

I have no idea what I'll be wearing in the morning because I've been stuck with an 8 hour flight delay and my bag is no where in sight. I might still be wearing this come tomorrow.

You *check* the bag with your watches in it?

Brave man.
    La lutte elle-mme vers les sommets suffit remplir un cur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

WRUW - Wednesday - 15 July 2015

Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    You *check* the bag with your watches in it?

Brave man.
    Actually, no. The flight attendant took my carry on bag from me and slapped a check on tag on it before I had a second to protest. So, now I've been separated from them and everything else I packed for this trip. I've also had a cancelled flight and a flight change since then. One can only hope the bag will be in baggage claim.

My bag wasn't that big either. There was no reason for her to do that.
    B.-

I lucked out!

B.-

They will pry the bag with my computer and camera equipment, and my watches from my cold dead hands. It carries everything and "fits under the seat in front of me" - so there's absolutely no reason to gate check it. If it doesn't go...I don't go.

Everything else (boring things like clothing) are usually in a bag that almost always fits overhead. On domestic flights I'm *always* near the front of the line, but some planes are too tiny (and the bag doesn't *quite* meet European standards for carry on) - so it is occasionally gate checked.

But...the laptop, camera gear, and watches...never!

The bag is by "Urban Disguise" - highly recommended. Fits perfectly under the seat and carries everything I need to go around the world.
    La lutte elle-mme vers les sommets suffit remplir un cur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

11. Likes wschofield3 liked this post