Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
Indeed. My photography history may be strange - from the beginning, I shot *only* color transparencies. Until children came and multiple copies were required for grandparents, so I mostly switched to color negative. I *never* developed anything and I never set foot in a darkroom. With the advent of digital, I have to force myself to be a bit forgiving of framing in the camera and allowing myself to crop (and manipulate) in the "digital darkroom". So...I'm slowly discovering all the fun my friends were having in the darkroom 40 years ago. I'm even considering re-purposing my old OM-1 and OM-3 (odd numbered versions only, thank you) bodies and lenses to B/W and doing my own developing. Probably not printing - the plan is to develop the negatives and scan them. But, I haven't found the time to make that happen. I've had a brick of Tri-X in the refrigerator and a shelf full of chemicals (all now expired, no doubt) waiting for me to have a spare weekend...

Perhaps I should just find out how much old Zuiko lenses and OM-1/3 bodies sell for on eBay these days. I should probably just sell out and admit defeat. If I want B/W I can just flip the Saturation slider all the way to the left. (AKA "trick #3 to save a bad color photo").

I *so* wanted (for *so* long) someone to build a digital back for the OM-3Ti 35th Anniversary issue...but I suppose the M1 would dominate that in every possible way.
I sold my old OM-1and lenses about two years ago, to a friend. I still have a Contax and a Yashica and some Zeiss glass that I should do something with.

I did a lot of dark room work in my youth but haven't touched anything in twenty or thirty years now.