Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious Booklet Set?

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    always been tempted to pick up one of these but a tenner seems a lot

That’s a good price, Is
    I checked on bookfinder.com (who check gazillions of book sellers) and can’t find it for that :-)
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post
    That’s a good price, Is
    I checked on bookfinder.com (who check gazillions of book sellers) and can’t find it for that :-)
    in away yes but storing is an issue lost my/ours Russian bible somewhere so yeah maybe is a good price really maybe just too use to four for a quid from my local charity shop not that I been in their in over three months very low on reading material at the minute

but silver lining and all that did get me to hunt up a old flash drive with loads of useless fact books to do with watch making and the psyche of watches and time ifself so was hoping to cut and paste them to here but not found a way to cut and paste a pdf with pics or just text even so going to hunt up pics of cover's then maybe try and upload the pdf .then depend on brower the member have they can either view straight off or download and view or view then download if they choose too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

happy birthday for yesterday

yeah always advise finding and buying old watch books

but am going to try and sort something as do have a load of pdf of old books that was scanned years back it was a thing call survive the ages I think some one had the idea that the old books was getting rarer and had to get plus storing them was a bind. depending on space and availability's I know I use to photocopy them from the library and had a4 paper binders of them ..but pdf came along and was great for storing them with no muss or fuss so as I say got loads so want to see if I can either up load as pdf or try and find a way to cut and paste the contents but not sure how to do that
    Thanks for the birthday wishes!
    I think I’ve been to the same source, it’s a weird site, and I’ve downloaded all the clock and watch making books. I was only reading one recently about the best types of whale to slaughter and how to extract oil for clock and watch making from them! Think I’ll stick to Moebius...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Likes is that my watch, morningtundra liked this post
    well when I get chance will try and do a few threads
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Blog Entries
    in away yes but storing is an issue lost my/ours Russian bible somewhere so yeah maybe is a good price really maybe just too use to four for a quid from my local charity shop not that I been in their in over three months very low on reading material at the minute

but silver lining and all that did get me to hunt up a old flash drive with loads of useless fact books to do with watch making and the psyche of watches and time ifself so was hoping to cut and paste them to here but not found a way to cut and paste a pdf with pics or just text even so going to hunt up pics of cover's then maybe try and upload the pdf .then depend on brower the member have they can either view straight off or download and view or view then download if they choose too
    Have you tried the snipping tool? Windows has a snip & sketch tool. Just a thought.

Dan