Likes Likes:  3

Thread: ID Help - Patek

ID Help - Patek

Anyone know what model this is? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

Name:  104465666_10157024101461109_7446900407987457467_o.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  48.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    Anyone know what model this is? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

Name:  104465666_10157024101461109_7446900407987457467_o.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  48.8 KB
    well looks like a PERPETUAL CALENDAR 5327R but not my area of knowledge but not sure did not think they had the symbol at the top
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

I don't know a lot about Pateks, but suspect that it's not genuine. It's a friend's watch, who got it from her mother to give to her son.

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    well yes it was my polite way of saying I agree mean they are like 50k so yes it would surprise me too but in some ways if it was too.. but it does look a bit better then the real deal in some ways

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes DragonJade liked this post
    I know. I'd been to the market in Hong Kong when they used to sell fakes. Some of them looked just like what they were supposed to be imitating, and some looked much nicer; so much so that if you put the two together and told me one was a fake, I would have picked the genuine one as fake.

yeah difficult subject to discuss on a watch forum and we have to be careful on how one talks about them ... I know their very mixed feeling on them ..homage vs fake and all the heated talk in between on them . my take if like easy to spot them no one going to pay much for them and they tend to tire of them or they break quick so a bit of idle fun so be it ..

homage think are good give those with out the big funds the idea and feel and style of some thing they would never get ..again so be it

now fakes in super clone the aa+ or 1/1 I think is total total wrong as those are done for no other reason then ripping of some poor shmuck who ant done proper due diligence's and some time they have done it and seems to check out too with some of the newer scary clones so yes not good
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

9. Likes DragonJade liked this post